- Brown onions in drippings in skillet.
- Add pepper, potatoes and beef; mix thoroughly.
- Shape into patties and saute in hot fat.
- Cut meat into neat pieces and dust with pepper and salt.
- Put into casserole, layers of meat and vegetables with such extra seasonings required.
- Finish with a layer of thickly sliced potatoes,overlapping.
- Pour in about ? to ? pint water - sufficient to come about one-third of the way up the casserole - and cover top with little dabs of dripping.
- Cover casserole and put into a fairly slow oven (275° to 300° F) for about 3 hours.
- Uncover casserole about half an hour before, raise oven heat and brown the top layer of potatoes.
|YUHUANGXING (ZHEJIANG) INDUSTRY AND TRADE CO.,LTD.|